PNM 0.00% 2.4¢ pacific nickel mines limited

This what marcala have to say in their company...

1. 1,472 Posts.
    This what marcala have to say in their company newsletter....

"Mancala Resources Pty Ltd in June won an exclusive six month option awarded by Malachite Resources Ltd to carry out evaluation of the Conrad Silver Project near Inverell, NSW, which has a JORC resource of 10 million ounces of silver (together with substantial credits from tin, lead, copper and zinc). The option includes the right to earn a 50 per cent interest in the project by funding and completing a feasibility study, which is expected to cost on the order of $5 million, within a two year period. Mancala has assessed the project over the last six months with a positive view to using its innovative MVM1100 mechanised vertical miner which has the potential to significantly transform the economics of the project by reducing the amount of dilution and underground mine development compared to conventional mining methods."

Bolt this deal to the wall, with some decent forward production figures, healthy cash operating margin and i honestly believe 4-5 cents. i have made some assumptions based on 1900 circa net cash profit figures on silver and base metals produced at the time. i have coupled these with lorena cash operating profit and I say this...ONCE these are BOTH producing the figures projected, I value the stock at 8-10c on conservative cash flow multiples.

i would also like to remind everyone that the electromagnetic probe they shoved down the drill holes confirmed that the ground is mineralised at lorena to 200 metres down in all directions.

the reason i am not in this for a turn is this gold mine has the potential to get big really big. morever we havent seen the big copper grades yet of our big brothers down the road yet but my left twitching nut tells me it will happen.

And if those nutters in Nth Korea launch a missle in the next few days, like intelligence reports say they are, You will not have to worry about the correction going on in the gold price.

Flux

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.