GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

get ready for a correction

1. 49 Posts.
    So funny to read all the consistent bullish themes for gold (which I might add are nearly all true) but without any regard to the fact that gold has run up with every other currency in the last couple of weeks and might be due a good sized correction....

Yes the US dollar is bad, but so is just about every other paper currency. Indeed over the long run will the euro even stay as one entity? Unlikely. Would you really want to own euros over dollars right now????

The bears on equities should also note the high correlation between the the market running and the dollar falling. In other words, if the market falls the dollar is highly likely to rally.

Sentiment toward the dollar is highly negative and spec shorts are high. Get ready for a bounce in the dollar.

Near term that means gold be get hit and probably hit hard because of late gold has been inversely correlated to the dollar.

I bet gold actually goes up in A$ however because the A$ will fall faster than gold. Funny that eh - I'm bearish gold in the short term but bullish GOLD!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.