LTR 2.46% 62.5¢ liontown resources limited

Get ready for a run!, page-29

1. 9,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1119
    On 11/11/15 price closed at 0.8 cents. At that point there was just the gold resource in Tanzania

On 24/11 the company announced that they had secured Mohanga lithium/tantalum prospect. Price drove up to 1.4 with a close at 1.3 cents.

It then drifted back to 0.9 cents on 30/11 when they announced their maiden resource of 390k oz at the Tanzanian gold project. There was no immediate reaction however this secured the base with the price then gradually climbing over the next 6 weeks as gold started to take off. Rose to 2 cents close on 5/1 then drifting back for the next couple of weeks to around 1.5 to 1.6 cents.

At this point between 0.8 and 1.5-2 cents I think it's fair to say that most of the mc value is attributable to the gold resource. The 0.8-0.9 held after excitement subsided from acquisition of the Mohanga lithium with price of gold giving the strongest run in this 2-3 month stretch.

Then on 25/1 they announced trenching results from Mohanga. This drove a spike to 2.8 cents high with a close at 1.9. This then drifted back to 1.5 cents, our gold base, once the market absorbed that the initial samples were lepidolite not spodumene = zero short term interest.

On 4/2 the company announced the Bynoe acquisition in the NT with a spike to 2.4 cents. This then drifted back initially to our gold base around 1.5 cents but this time with substance that has recovered that spike because this time the lithium is spodumene derived.

So what's the point of all this? Well I'm trying to get a handle on just what we might get out of gold component vs lithium component of assets.

I'm comfortable if we are separating the 2 that the gold base is worth that 1.5 cents at current gold prices with potentially more to come if gold is entering a new leg up as it seems it's trying to do. With roughly 670 million shares on offer that represents a component of around $10 million in LTR market cap.

Current market cap is $16 million roughly. So market attributing $6 million to the lithium assets at this point, primarily Bynoe I believe due to spodumene factor. If the right lithium's good for 15-20 million market cap at exploration stage then there might be another 1.5 to 2 cents spec run in it.

Thoughts?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
62.5¢
Change
0.015(2.46%)
Mkt cap ! $1.515B
Open High Low Value Volume
62.0¢ 64.5¢ 61.5¢ $9.865M 15.67M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 230271 62.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
63.0¢ 56900 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.