AGV 4.55% 21.0¢ australian gold investments limited

I got the email from ABU (the 40% JV partner in Broads Dam) who...

1. 249 Posts.
    I got the email from ABU (the 40% JV partner in Broads Dam) who is in charge of the drilling results on MONDAY. The email said:

"we expect the multi element assays shortly."

Hence, what should I interpret "shortly". It has been two weeks since the drilling was complete, which far longer than it should have taken.

I believe they have recieved the results and are making interpretions of the results.

Buyers are building at 4.5 and 4.6 cents, but I think current shareholders won't sell that low with BIG news about to be released. I would the only price other shareholders would sell at would be 5 cents or above. I think they will be the ones regretting it when the share price rises after the announcement is made.

It took me two days to buy a relatively small parcel of shares at 5 cents only a couple of days ago which highlights how tightly held the shares are.

Look at how close Broad Dam is to other operating gold mines. It would suggest that there is a very good probability that this tenement will have Significant Gold Mineralisation.

I am looking forward to this announcement. I would expect the share price to rise substantially when released. It's worth while adding AGV to your watchlist.

Good Luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.