AGV 4.55% 21.0¢ australian gold investments limited

Hey rice01I generally agree with you. AUSTRALIAN GOLD...

1. 249 Posts.
    Hey rice01

I generally agree with you. AUSTRALIAN GOLD INVESTMENTS LIMITED (AGV) is flying under the radar at the moment and has done since its admission to the ASX in January 2008.

I think this stock has been unfairly punished from the global financial crisis, falling equity prices, and the sharemarket meltdown. It floated at 20 cents, and I bought in around one and a half years later at 5 cents in a time when the gold spot price has gone from US$800 to around $930 now.

I am hoping that ABM RESOURCES NL (ABU) interest in the project should provide some interest in Broads Dam and (hopefully) its 60% JV partner AGV.

In terms of broker support I am not too surprised because of the very low market capitalization.

I have a small stake in AGV as a speculative buy. If you think Broads Dam will be sucessful ABU has consolidation around 1.6 to 1.8 cents and not that many sellers between 2.2 cents and 2.6 cents. This may be a less risky investment.

The announcement better come out tomorrow, I have been waiting for it all week!

Good Luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.