AGV 4.55% 21.0¢ australian gold investments limited

The volumes are tiny and are not representive of the overall...

1. 249 Posts.
    The volumes are tiny and are not representive of the overall market.

The first trade was:

8880 shares at 0.055 cents

* A new seller came in at below the current market price of 5.7 cents.

The second trade was:

70000 shares at 0.045 cents

* The seller at 5.9 cents got annoyed that some sellers were undercutting him and sold his shares at 4.5 cents.

The third trade was:

10000 shares at 0.040 cents

* Some speculative buyer who has never owned a small cap and was uneasy with the market depth.

The thing that changed from yesterday to today was the market depth. Two new sell orders came in:

1. One at 39177 at 5.5 cents

2. One at 175000 at 5.7 cents

A new buy order came in:

1. One at 100000 at 3.1 cents

I think it is someone trying to play the market. I think the new orders are from someone who wants to accumulate at a cheap share price. They are trying to make it look like there is lots of sellers around the market price and hardly any buyers so they can buy some dirt cheap shares at around 3 cents. I think their ploy worked, because two sellers sold at well below the market price 4.5 cents and 4 cents.

I hope AGV brings out an announcemnt "Significant Gold Mineralisation" or "Massive New Gold Discovery" next week. If Broads Dam is sucessful the share price will be many times what it worth now in the future.

In the original announcemnet "Broads Dam Auger Geochemistry Drilling Program Completed" it states results "are expected towards the end of June 2009".

That means that the announcement should be out Monday or Tuesday. If you want out put a sell order between 5.7 cents and 9 cents where no one is selling shares at the momemt. There needs to be shares sold in this region if we want AGV to go for a run.

Fingers crossed the announcement is good!

Good luck AGV shareholders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.