SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi Matt747Even though I don't currently hold it is obvious that...

1. 3,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Hi Matt747

Even though I don't currently hold it is obvious that I'm still fond of SDL and do sincerely hope it brings everyones dreams to fruition.

I like many current holders am still staggered by the attractive fundamentals of this company and the flow on effects, that this mineral rich region can provide for not only 2 developing counties but international stakeholders as well.

The fundamentals have been well documented and admired by many for a substantial time now, yet unfortunately, until the one's with the big bank balance are impressed it all has little relevance.

Talk of this or that Chinese steel mill being interested or POSCO close to signing a deal or even India needing this project all means nothing until it happens. As all are too well aware, even contracts and signatures have no relevance anymore. Sealing a deal, no matter what the deal is (rail, port, off take etc) is what it's all about. History tells us talk is talk. Talk hasn't laid any rail, provided any finance or got even 1kg of SDL ore to market.

This tender process I hope changes the course of history with this project and in turn the SP.

Unfortunately until giant steps are taken to reverse this downtrodden SP with a sustainable way forward I will remain in the glass half empty corner.

I am also aware that I'm not the one SDL needs to impress. I don't have the means to progress West Africa. Until the ones who can be impressed and are impressed and are also solid with their interest by opening their wallets, I will remain sheepishly unimpressed on the sideline.

GLTA

cheers
    donedeal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.