NDO 0.56% 89.5¢ nido education limited

Sent this to the asx, be interesting to see if anything gets...

1. 4,627 Posts.
    Sent this to the asx, be interesting to see if anything gets done, somehow i doubt it.

Dear Sir/Madame

I would like to bring your attention to the very suspect trading that in my opinion is occuring with Nido Petroleum (NDO) at present. I have watched the closing auctions now for a number of days and there is a constant supression of the price by half a cent every single day on the close, occuring by just 1 unit every time. In my opinion there is an algo trading program at work that is being used to give a false finish to the shareprice every day. I understand these programs are legal within the context of making large buy and sell orders unobtrusive for brokers not wanting to dump or buy in huge price moving quantities on the market, but to use these programs to manipulate pricing on the close surely is against the ASX rules.

Could you please clarify for me if this kind of thing is allowed under your rulings and if not what further action will be taken by you in regards to this matter. It seems to be rife in the markets at present and i have seen it happen on a number of stocks, but this is the most blatant.

Awaiting your reply

P.M

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
89.5¢
Change
-0.005(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $204.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.5¢ 89.5¢ 88.0¢ $53.48K 60.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6574 88.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
90.0¢ 26117 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.