PLS 3.58% $2.69 pilbara minerals limited

Get ready for the crazy drops of the overnight markets !, page-42

1. 9,153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8577
    Amitz, "why ??? would it go upwards"

Here is my reasoning, can you please answer the question I have asked back?

When you look at all the lithium stocks, they all had the sudden pullback this week, but closed up in their prior range. We have basically had a bear trap in lithium stocks, before the continued run.
    With the price of both lithium carbonate and hydroxide at record highs, at least double a year ago, then it is difficult to assume the price of the 'near' producers going down, when the value of their resources are going up.

PLS has approx 615,000t of Li2O, before the next resource upgrade, coming very soon. At the current price of the lithium products, this will make about $25b worth of product. I'll let that number sink in for you, TWENTY FIVE BILLION DOLLARS worth of product AND the amount is about to go up with this next upgrade.

How much do you think a company with this type of resource that is in hot demand and will be for years, should be worth?? $500m? More?? or less??

I'd say more, but currently allowing for full dilution of options and convertible notes, it is only about $240m in market cap.

Assuming the next upgrade takes us past $40b worth of 'final product' worth of resource, please show how it could possibly have a value of less than $240m, I'm really intrigued to know?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.69
Change
-0.100(3.58%)
Mkt cap ! $8.100B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.76 $2.76 $2.64 $113.9M 42.48M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 171620 $2.68

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.69 87000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.