GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

get ready for the push, page-61

1. 8,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Osb

youre only solution is to let go, as just stated, ive been in your space before, but it wont change anything....only makes you suffer....

reality is GDN have provided ample reports since P3 was spudded and the day traders played it all the way down destroying value as they went for they care not....

shareholder letter still stands as is being acted out, point is they have made it clear that they will not report willy nilly without substance due to evidence which they have access to, of share price manipulation which has been occuring around reports eg.rps

'Patience is bitter, but its rewards are sweet', so theres no point getting distressed when you are living in forum world which is very detached from what directors are or arnt doing....just as it is detached from what you are or arnt doing....

The project i can assure you is ongoing and not on our time frames, re read my post....the company i repeat have been reporting, they just have no need to pander to market neurosis....because of the reasons above.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.