GAS 2.22% 4.6¢ state gas limited

i was looking into this as well and there are some decent stuff...

1. bui
    12 Posts.
    i was looking into this as well and there are some decent stuff out there about ratio of gas to oil and energy burning compacities.

the main issues ive found and reasons for natural gas being so low is its very seasonal and dependent on weather conditions in the USA. they have had a mildly warm winter so gas consumption has decreased and causing overflow of supplies.

new fraccing techniques have allowed companies to economically extract gas of which three years ago they havent been able this causing increase and overflow of supplies.

natural gas is not easily as transferable as gas is. you cannot just put natural gas into barrels and ship it off so lots of the gas is pretty much stuck in storage (from my understanding and reading)

i cant remember which video i was watching but it someone who was comparing natural gas to diesel back in the 70's if my memory is correct. it took 6 years for vehicles to move from petroleum to diesel and he envisaged the same thing for natural gas, as its so cheap to use right now. i think a few trucking / transport companies are slowly converting their fleets to gas.

anyway thats all i remember reading.. hope that helped..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $16.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.6¢ 4.4¢ $19.19K 430.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 92436 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 355655 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.50pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.