TON 0.00% 1.1¢ triton minerals ltd

get ready get set !!, page-2

1. 3,994 Posts.
    Long term I know where this is going, the substantial holders know where this is going, and anyone who does some very basic research aswell as reading all ASX released announcements IN FULL, will also know where this going. North.

The management team at Triton Gold appear to be very proactive and ambitious in both what they have already accomplished and timeline for future endeavours also. They are not sitting back and waiting for roses to grow from grass, and thinking/ pondering over the ‘ifs’ and the ‘maybes’ – they strike me as people who are getting on with the job and putting the foot on the pedal IMO.

To all the posters on here that kept laboring the point of the wet season will mean A,B, C, D, E, F, G for Triton and insinuated there would be big delays till we ever start, etc, and aimed to put 2+2=5; well get out your glasses and read the bit below from today’s announcement =
    “ Triton Managing Director Brad Boyle said that “The granting of Exploration Licences by the Mozambique government allows us to start work in a region already known for its graphite mineralisation. Although the country is approaching the wet season, we can commit immediately to a range of preparatory work which will position us well for a more expansive exploration campaign early in 2013, including drill testing”.”

Immediately committing to a range of prepatory work, and a more expansive exploration campaign >>> EARLY in 2013 <<<.

“As the two licenses have been granted, the Company is now in a position to commence the initial phase of the exploration activities on the ground, subject to weather and accessibility.”

“Both projects (THAT IS, license 5365 and 5380), areas received formal approval as exploration licenses at the end of last week, and Triton has been advised that the remaining three license applications should be granted in the near future.”

Cap raisings and money aspect will sort it self out no problem whatsoever! I dont think someone who buys over 15% of the stock on market over a few months is going to let a Triton run out of money to undertake it's activities, nor will the people who look at this stock and realise the potential from the current market cap and think well maybe ill buy in then.

If you think you can buy shares in Triton Gold for under 6cents for now you are completely dreaming! Game is officially on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 160000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.