SRN 0.00% 0.7¢ surefire resources nl

get ready!!!, page-23

1. 41 Posts.

zmans,
    How do you interpret that announcement to be a good one? The CSA expert who signed off on it had a disclaimer that perhaps you should read again, and the market reacted in the only way it should have. There are a lot of people out there who expect something better after the changes that were made and still, have no MD to call.

The announcement today is signed off by the company secretary; why not have a director sign it off (read Niko) and be prepared to take phone calls.

I am also intrigued by the references to earlier posters and now you, suggesting that Unaly is being drilled. I do not recall seeing any announcement other than CSA were to review the history and make recommendations for a drilling programme. I would have expected an announcement if they are on site, or what the CSA recommendations are.

Niko lines himself up to be bagged, he doesn't need any help. As Jaseman said, his company receives good fees to offer management advice along with all the companies in the group and none of them are performing.

More fund raising now with no definitive home for it. Why not heavily commit to Unaly other than the veiled reference and "investigation of new project opportunities both in Australia and overseas". As I said in an earlier post, what is the Russian exercise anticipated costs. This would have been an appropriate time to outline that.

Something has to give soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.