SRN 0.00% 0.7¢ surefire resources nl

Cheers Ex, Have read and re read the ann, and those disclaimers...

1. 14,606 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1458
    Cheers Ex,
    Have read and re read the ann, and those disclaimers are aren't new and are so common for Co's that are investing in the old communist Eastern Block countries. For example look at SSC,FMJ and PAA for similar disclaimers.
    The way I see it we all knew the co was running out of $$ so a CR was expected. The raising at 1c at 1:4 with a free attaching oppie is actually quite appealing to me others may disagree so be it.

As for Niko signing off does it really matter as long as a Co rep is signing off on the deal. As for this possible Russian aquisition I didn't think a potential 340,000 oz was a bad resource to start off with. I suspect more news regarding this deal will come to light in the near future once all the data is collated.

Yes you are right on unaly, however, I think given what was announced earlier and the drilling to date the Co will be planning further drilling we just don't know how much more is required to get it to JORC.

Don't get me wrong I am not sticking up for Niko as I have never met or spoken with him but based on what he has done since he joined I really can't see a negative and can only judge him on his present performance not on his past.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $617 89.45K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3653091 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 14384422 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.21pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.