SAR 0.00% $4.69 saracen mineral holdings limited

ColinchiWhich is why I have taken an interest in SAR again after...

1. 397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Colinchi
    Which is why I have taken an interest in SAR again after bailing at 36cents 30 minutes after their asset writedown earlier in the year, I'm looking at Gold again pushing against the resistance at 1300US, if it makes it to 1350US SAR is (in my biased opinion) probably going to be looking very very cheap, we shall see a bit further down the road.

So Im back after having a nice play on RRL bought at $3.10, also watching MML (very low cost miner) and NST.Took a punt in SFX friday which has not fired yet, looks like I might have got that wrong, happens when you jump into something you know nothing about on the face of one announcement about something you know nothing about,mmmmm, I was reckless Friday, should have gone CZN on open like the clever people, both announcements came out pre open, I chose the dirt road over the highway.

So I'm watching SAR, short sqeeeze, lack of physical, Asia still buying, QE set to go forever, all very interesting, good luck, I see you are continuing to jump in and out as the price fluctuates to take advantage.

DYOR, Im terribly biased.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.