PEN 5.68% 8.3¢ peninsula energy limited

Get ready, page-175

1. 12,380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 482
    Blind Freddie. - further to my previous post & this paragraph posted earlier by yourself

...."I don't believe that you were mislead by the company at all. I think you were mislead by the forum. You mentioned NYSE listing the other day for instance. Well, I know all the garbage written about that in October, and I'm not aware of the company making any promises to wrap it up by the end of the year. Those expectations were built up in the forums."

Here you are again, with out a clue, posting as if you have your head over all things PEN.

This is why I (& others) don’t believe anything you post as it carries an air of indignation and beating of your chest when you do not hold all the facts ( and throw in some belittlement to boot) when in fact you are just talking the loudest and are yet again WRONG. When you say IMO doesn't forgive what you said. it may be your opinion but it is wrong (again)

The fact IS there HAS been a company announcement post on ASX . This point was NOT invented by the forum and the timelines segwayed very neatly into the OC expiry date as many would have been holding or buying on this information, expecting some price discovery (this is a whole different argument)

What Pre-empt was saying is there was no notice to shareholders to say that the October expiry date for listing being missed was not conveyed to the ASX to advise of a new time line/ listing expectation.

PEN NYSE Listing P1.png PEN NYSE Listing P3.png
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.005(5.68%)
Mkt cap ! $264.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.6¢ 8.2¢ $666.8K 7.997M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 873207 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 391446 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.