PEN 5.00% 10.5¢ peninsula energy limited

Get ready, page-38

1. 13,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    "What happened to the gift he promised retail holders after diluting them during the 2c cap raising?"

I don't hold OC's and must say I am very surprised at what has panned out with this.

However, I to as I know others would like to know what happened to the statement of "REWARDING" shareholders?

"The Board is considering its options for rewarding Shareholders for their loyalty throughout the consolidation process and will provide an update on the bonus or reward mechanism to Shareholders in due course."

This I also personally find particularly insulting:
    "...loyalty throughout the consolidation process..."

Try loyalty by me and many others here for over 7 years. Supporting PEN right through the time that no "cornerstone" investor would look at PEN and retail (us) were the only loyal support PEN had in the market.

Time for the PEN board to be held accountable. We have seen the consolidation and AGM events pass with (again) plenty of "rewarding" of directors going on. However not another word from Gus or PEN regarding the above statement made as per the EGM notice below.

Don't let them forget this!

EGM_PEN_REWARDING SHAREHOLDERS.pdf

Not a call to arms (heaven forbid), nor am I about to head anything up. Each to your own how you follow this up but I for one will be doing so directly, as I know prempt et al have already done....without a response answering the direct question regarding the above.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $334.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $636.6K 6.215M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 7208572 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 3276728 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.