ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Why would a burial be called? ECT is both alive and well. We are...

1. 2,137 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    Why would a burial be called? ECT is both alive and well. We are making leaps and bounds in relation to India, we have a tech that will hellp out other countries, we are in a very good position here at home to help our fellow Australians out of this energy crisis and we are still developing new techs which are setting us up for the future!

No way are we dead! ECT had a near-death experience a few years ago, and look how far we've come since then! We have more than tripled the value of our shares. A couple of years ago posters were whinging about a lack of communication from management- so they created Newswire. Posters complain that nothing is being done- there's been 50 announcements this financial year!

Nothing is being done? Money isn't spent good enough?

WTF? IB, I'm not at the end of my tether. I'm excited about the future that we are creating. When has this company ever been so forthcoming with their plans? When has this company ever had so much money in the bank? When have we ever been in such a great position?

Anyway, have a great weekend all. I'm of to look at what yacht I'm going to buy!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $7 2.454K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 18738002 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12408157 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.