ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Get ready..., page-61

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Justintontion why don't you take each person as individuals instead of troling my comment?
    I shared a proper question about a real photograph. I didnt take the photo and I didn't make the peletts look white and powdery and crumbly. Your the troll mate. You cant come up with a reason why these peletts look different from the other photos Ive seen so you go on the attack. Get a real job. The company has definitely dried them to a level where they are less wet than other times. And I think its because of the fire they had at the facility. They removed as much water as they could in this batch and this is the result. So they look crumbly don't they? Well dont they? Yes they do and they are whiter than ever arent they? Yes they are. Get a grip on the photo in front of you and admit that they are different to normal pics on the website. Its not my fault. Imagine the peletts down the bottom of the pile. They would be so dried and crumbly that it will be a problem unless the company whos getting them wants a crumbly pelett. If thats the case then the company should have told us about why they look different. but if this is how they will all come out as a response to the fire and needing to remove more moisture so that they dont ignite well they should tell us that too. Im over the troll army myself but it you few who are stoping the rest of us from understanding why this company has the holes it does. Get over it and move on instead of harassing every question that is asked you gardian. no wonder no one wants to put in fresh new money and its just the tops share holders who are the only ones pushing this thing. We only want answers and they wont talk to me because I dont hold shares but family do. get over it as quick as you can because questions wont stop on a public website mate. Your making a dude out of yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $297 79.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 17643627 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14484105 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.