ECT 25.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Look at them. Some have broken up and some are tiny pieces where...

1. 621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    Look at them. Some have broken up and some are tiny pieces where others are long. They dont look anything like the nicely picked out ones I've seen before which were dark and smooth. So they have changed the drying process and I think its because they were too wet and that could be what caused the fire last year at the facility. I told you why I cant talk to the company cant you read? Try to tell me the answers to what i said if you think you know it all. These are different looking peletts. And they will be smaller and more crushed by the time they reach tassie. Tell me why they wont be if they are drier and so more brittle or powdery? Sometimes youve got to think for yourself. Its got me a long way in life so far and I wont stop sharing my opinion so stop trying to troll and shut me up. The edges of all of those peletts are going to be friable. they are all cracked too so what keeps the edges stable when in transit? You just dont even want to think about it. I dont care if you want to keep your blinkers ok its fine by me for you to stay ignorant. You've just got your eyes closed and your fingers in your ears and want everyone to think like you. not likely son. You havent heard why these peletts look different and drier to all the others. Why? Its got to do with the fire I bet. So either they are too wet and dangerous or they are too dry and friable. Does that make any sense to you what so ever? Im not talking about SIZE problems like you claim I am. FACT. Im talking about the pellet consistancy, the cracks, the colour and dryness which causes that colour and how it has changed its colour texture and consistency. Do you get it? You just don;t want to. nothing to see here. nothing wrong here. its all full speed ahead and off to the moon isnt it. I wonder what the reason will be if the customers decide to not use the product. Will you ask why and expect a reason? Because I am asking why in advance in case it happens. But you dont get it. You think im talking about size and customers needs. Do they need a drier product? If so will that create a more crumbly product? Find out and let us non shareholders know will you? Or do you avoid the realistic and tough questions? I give up in here your all so fixated on avoiding proper fore thinking. I'll get my info from other places now. Good luck with your attitude.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $297 79.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 17643627 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14484105 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.