ECT 20.0% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Rupert u missed your calling. You are the funniest commentator I...

1. 46 Posts.
    Rupert u missed your calling. You are the funniest commentator I have read on any chat site. Also highly observant.
    just to be a bit boring munnee seems to have failed to understand what he/she has invested into. ECT is a technology development company that is trying to develop a technology in an industry whose timeframes are 25 to 30 years. The day to day fluctuation on the market are meqaningless ,and donot reflect the companies position. The only thing that counts is the company doing deals. I doubt that Deloitte, ARUP, McColnnell Dowell would let thier names be attached to a company that is insolvent. Beside the shareholders approving the PCIM $10m equity line of credit, ECT still have access to the Fortrens line of Credit , in all around $20m .
    If ECT can pull over the line a deal to sell the proposed 150k out of the demonstration plan at $90 a tonne the revenue should be $1.35m with a margin of $50 a tonne would give a nice profit of $750k.
    Like all tech development plays one needs to be patient, lie back and wait for the good outcome

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $9.698K 3.232M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 27114353 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 3856813 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.14am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.