CTP 0.00% 5.4¢ central petroleum limited

get real, page-13

1. 3,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    gutumike,

Great post, nicely thought out and well articulated.

I'm a believe in the old addage of praise in public, criticise in private. I might not believe in every decision from CTP / JH, but I don't tend to broadcast them on a public forum - I discuss them with other people in private emails, phone calls, conversations.

If you are unsatisfied with the company, perhaps it's better to hold your tongue (fingers?), and hope for the price to rise to the point where you are prepared to sell out, rather than make others unwilling to part with their money and buy your shares from you. If you are trying to sell a car you don't tell prospective buyers all it's flaws, you sell it's strengths and let them make their own decisions and mistakes.

As for the non-holders and former holders, well a lot seemed to have run their course over the last few months. But perhaps HC needs more sentiment choices "Disgruntled former holder", "Profitable former holder", "Never owned", "Wouldn't touch it with a barge pole", and "I have personal issues with a member of the board". I'm sure we can all think of more categories to add :)

- Karl

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $18.72K 359.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 401812 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 779869 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.