PER 4.94% 8.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

get real

1. 4,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1846
    Please excuse me i have been out for a few beers watched the eagles win come home checked HC
    People i love to read everyones thoughts on HC even you stocky ( across the whole of HC Stocky havnt seen to many positive vibes mate but we are who we are)
    Folks sifting through the positive and the negative across the board upramp down ramp whatever, this stock is going places. Are we happy where we are i for one am not this stock should not have dropped below 2c IMHO but i cannot dictate the sentiment of the market it is what it is,
    Where are we now, well any longer term holders will know exactly where we are, even our newcomer or maybe reincarnated over enthusiatic Jacky boy has the angle on things.
    i must admit to getting a bit sick of reading about isis this and isis that, we know whom isis is,
    We are ANP we are a sattelite of isis in our own right striving for recognition in our own right
    Ask yourselves this as potential traders investors whatever,
    Have TJAB chinese signed up with ISIS, indirectly maybe, but they want in with ANP
    Did Afandin ask ISIS for a 6mnth extension to get investors onboard no they asked ANP
    Do ISIS have a major Pharma knocking on their door doing due dilligence on their product 1103 no they are knocking on ANPs OUR DOOR
    Are all you readers here on hotcopper invested in ISIS NO we are invested in ANP
    Please i do understand the importance of our relationship with ISIS but we are not ISIS
    AS traders, investors ask yourself this when weighing up your thoughts what is the downside of ANP please STOCKY stay out of this LOL
    Do ANP need cash
    No we dont need cash funded through to 2014.
    Have we been tempted to sell down to the big boys for phase 2 of 1103 no we are going it alone (BIG BONUS keeping it real if all goes well)
    Why are we going it alone because as pevious posters have stated and as Mark diamond understands if this trial unfolds as we hope then whom knows where this can go value wise i wouldnt like to guess.
    Ok folks thats me for tonight good to see we are still on top of the ladder WCE
    Try to keep it real both up and down ramp love all your work
    ANP is the Major in my portfolio and believe me folks i sleep well at nights even in the state that the markets are in, have been in this for a while now and will, all being well, be here for a while to come.
    Do i love this stock maybe just a little
    do i love the fundamentals of this stock you betcha
    Do i love the technicals of this stock ( bursting to explode IN A DOWN MARKET ) you betcha
    Will we have a good day tommorrow
    Who the f&^% knows do 2x2 make 4 well it used to LOL
    GO ANP
    WE WILL BREAK OUT
    YEE HA
    and dont forget KEEP IT REAL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.004(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $73.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.5¢ 8.1¢ $26.32K 318.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 93400 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 137093 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.19pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.