PER 0.00% 10.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

get real , page-19

1. 2,317 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    My last post trails to trials lol.

Gassy... I am excited and somewhat confident in the future of ANP. As you say ATL1102 could be a dark horse as a potential co-agent with GCSF should it show superiority over Mozobil or as a possible complementary to them both. Mozobil do around 100 million p/a in sales so i guess this is what 1102 could be in for if it is a better performer.

As a complementary enhancer to them both i guess you could halve Mozobil sales as a guide as in theory we would take half the market. What we would have over them however would be cost. The cost to make mozobil vs antisense Gen2 should make ANP very profitable in comparison. Could also leave mozobil up the river without a paddle should there be no clear winner performance wise it would soon see mozobil priced off the market... and who is it that stands to lose if 1102 is able to do that? none other than the co-licence holder of mipomersen the one and only Genzyme Sanofi. Tjab and Genzyme have many strategic alliances so possibly more than meets the eye there in regards to tjab wanting in on 1102.

Stemcell preclinical for ATL1102 sounds very promising;

A version of ATL1102 designed to work in mice was used over 7, 10 and 14 days in combination with G-CSF given on the last 3 days of treatment, released one of the recognized stem cells (GEMM cells) up to 13 times more (p<0.01) compared to saline control at day 14, and 7 times more than with G-CSF used alone (p=0.05). This animal data provides support for a relatively quick pharmacological action of the drug; with stem cell increases being achieved within a week of treatment, as well as the drug’s potential to be used in combination with G-CSF to increase the level of stem cell mobilization beyond G-CSF alone.

In with more than just a chance here

Combine this with ATL1103 and we start to look very, very cheap at this level.

JMO, Good luck!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.