GUN 0.00% 1.1¢ gunson resources limited

The largest shareholder wants David Harley to go but the board...

1. Gus
    219 Posts.
    The largest shareholder wants David Harley to go but the board wants to keep him.

I am on the largest shareholder's side this time!

David Harley has been with the company since its inception in 1999. During the past 14 years we went through bull market,mining boom and good economic times and what were GUNSON been doing?..sleeping during the past 14 years?crawling slower than a snail and aging like a turtle.

POSCO negotiation took 18 months, this is incredible..very indecisive indeed. Gunson should pull the plug long time ago but instead kept delivering empty promises to shareholders with its delaying tactic game together with POSCO.

14 bloody long years and what were the company been doing??? The board try to blame on the lower commodity prices which is bulls*** to me. We experienced a very high zircon and commodity prices last time but where were Gunson?.

14 bloody long years!!! no way i am going to have DH for another year!!! its my money on the line not the board!!

“Get inside information from the president and you will probably lose half your money. If you get it from the chairman of the board, you will lose all of your money.” Quote Jim Rogers, Billionaire investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.