GUN 0.00% 1.1¢ gunson resources limited

get real!, page-2

1. 7,453 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 835
    I took a position a short while ago when everything fell to pieces. Very undervalued.

I will repost what I posted elsewhere:

ASX: GUN Market Cap: ~8 million

Cash: 1.4 million or so (better check this)

*Coburn world class heavy mineral sand field, POSCO (world's 4th largest steel producer) were going to finance capex for 40% equity in the project - bailed out at the last minute due to disappointing zircon prices.

*Received all material approvals for development, produces high quality zircon-rich assemblage.

*Thankfully, DuPont (world's third largest chemical company) have independently upheld their separate off-take agreement with Gunson.

*Coburn is in a very favourable location (see here: http://www.gunson.com.au/files/coburn/coburn_fig01.gif) - easy access to power and water, can utilise existing infrastructure to get products to market via North West Coastal Highway running to the Port of Geraldton.

*Mt Gunson project, where company takes its name (I'm assuming), farm-in partnership with Noranda Pacific Pty Limited, part of the Xstrata Copper Business Unit.

*Fowler's Bay Nickel Project, similar in many
    respects to the Fraser Range belt in Western Australia, geologist has commented on parallels to Nova/SIR. Undrilled at the moment while they focus on their flagship mineral sands project.

*Investors Mutual Limited, 4 billion dollar fund, has been buying up big after the share price collapse from 52 week high of 20 cents. Read more here: http://www.iml.com.au/IML/main/index.php

*Board has initiated a Strategic Review of the
    Company after Koreans bailed, which will seek to attract new strategic shareholders (I'm thinking Russians or Chinese outfits) - this report will be completed and released by the end of April this month - I expect the market will re-rate upon a affirmation of its true valuation, similar to the Cockatoo Coal rebound.

*Board contains veterans from Woodside Petroleum, Moly Mines, Gindalbie as well as Ron Chamberlain from Iluka handling the mineral sands financing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.