TTM 0.59% 42.5¢ titan minerals limited

SW666...don't mince words...how do you really feel? I'm not sure...

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    SW666...don't mince words...how do you really feel? I'm not sure whether to be offended by what you wrote or flattered that you've taken the time to read the Stockhouse forum and familiarize yourself with it's contents. Either way, it's a good first step.

I'm not a big contributor to the Core Gold forum on Stockhouse...3 or 4 posts in all I think. Nothing derogatory...nothing untrue...and nothing against Titan. Like most CGLD shareholders, my issue isn't with Titan...it's with our own Board of Directors. The Company has been intentionally starved of cash, ($15 million debt facility promised by Javier Reyes' bank once SA Elipe came out of receivorship never materialized) and interest by other suitors in the Fall of 2018 was rebuffed by someone representing the Company. Had either of those two things happened, Core Gold would not be the "train wreck" or as financially vulnerable as you think it is today.

The deal with Titan was ongoing and being orchestrated/entertained by certain Board members and other Company insiders, well before it was ever announced, (right Luis?). The Core Board, (with the exception of Keith Piggott), has been complicit in Titan's plans...from rebuffing interest from other suitors, to endorsing the initial Plan of Arrangement to assisting with the assignment of the Vertex debt. The latter two (2) actions were denied by the Courts and the TSX.V Regulators respectively...that type of denial isn't taken lightly or without cause. I'm not trying to convince you...just putting into context why the Stockhouse forum is so active. If the Core Board won't work to safeguard the best interests of the Company and it's shareholders, the shareholders have taken it upon themselves to do so.

At the end of the day, you may be right...Titan may be the only deal on the table. The Strategic Review Process has now been closed for almost four (4) weeks, with no news provided by the Company. If there weren't serious offers being considered and fleshed out, the Company probably would have said so by now. The fact that they haven't leads me to believe that both sides are playing hardball and negotiations are still underway. The stakes are high and the Board knows that everything they do is being closely scrutinized...by shareholders and the Regulators. Whatever the outcome, we shouldn't have long to wait.

I still think a cash offer by Titan, (plus forgiveness of the Vertex debt) for a piece of one of the Core properties would be a win win. The cash could go a long way to unlocking the value in the property and both parties could claim a "victory". Turtle56

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
0.003(0.59%)
Mkt cap ! $79.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 45.0¢ 39.0¢ $65.20K 156.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2090 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 49693 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.