TTM 0.59% 42.5¢ titan minerals limited

How are you snowwhite666,hope you are having a good day, I have...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    How are you snowwhite666,hope you are having a good day, I have been reading all the chatter on hotcopper and some on stockhouse, about this takeover,seems there are people who will go to any lengths to squash it, therefore a load of bollocks has been written/quoted in order for the writers of such to have some sort of an impact on the outcome, personally I dont give any of it much credence,I am a titan holder and am of the opinion that this "hostile takeover" is a good thing and will give a good outcome to all investors on both sides, the canucks are a pretty parochial bunch, so it is probably a sore point with some of them that an Aussie company is going to take over, in order to give you a chance to have a look for this so called resolution that is being spoken of please see " resolucion gerencial regional number 39-2019-gore-ica/grde" copy and paste this into google and see what you get, I did not get much, nada in fact, you may have better luck, anyway I'm off all you people on this thread have a good day, good luck to all aussies and canucks on the future outcome,as an aside all you canucks should not be offended by the above, we are all members of the same commonwealth just some of us wear teeshirts and some of us wear wooly jumpers, cheers n beers (not molsons)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
42.5¢
Change
0.003(0.59%)
Mkt cap ! $79.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 45.0¢ 39.0¢ $65.20K 156.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2090 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 49693 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.