TTM 4.14% 40.5¢ titan minerals limited

I guess that's the beauty of stock forums. People are free to...

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    I guess that's the beauty of stock forums. People are free to believe what they choose and express their opinions freely...provided there is no known misinformation intentionally spread. Believe what you will...but at least be open to another point of view.

Defamatory accusations on a stock forum and stories made up by the Piggott party are what caused the Judge to rule against the Plan of Arrangement in the BC Court of Appeal? Seriously? It was overturned because the actions by the Core Board (and Titan to a lesser extent) didn't meet the required legal standard for fairness. You should take the time to read the Judge's decision...it was pretty interesting.

We may be on different sides of this issue, but I've always tried to give a balanced and supportable rationale for my position. I've given credit to Titan for their ability to raise money and I've agreed that the ASX seems to be a more mining friendly Exchange, offering better valuations for miners. The arguements for the Titan side all seem to focus on the perceived misinformation stated by Core Gold shareholders and derogatory and defamatory comments about Keith Piggott. Nothing about what Titan has accomplished in the last couple of years or what they have been able to achieve in terms of shareholder value, to make this a good deal.

You may choose not to accept what I or others say, but that doesn't mean that it's made up or false. Time will tell who's version of the truth is correct...I'll reserve judgment until then. In the interim, good luck with your investment decisions. Turtle56

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
-0.018(4.14%)
Mkt cap ! $79.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 40.5¢ 39.0¢ $14.22K 36.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1209 40.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 8931 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.33am 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.