RGT 1.79% 28.5¢ argent biopharma limited

Get rich on Cannabis!

1. 552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 620
    I am a super excited ERI fan and share holder. A few people have already stated it but as soon as ERI is gets the media attention it deserves we will be rewarded extraordinarily. I am guessing the company will begin with a media campaign once the name has been changed. No point advertising ERIN as it will be no longer. I went and purchased the newspapers this morning hoping I would open the business section and see a Cannabis write - up. Not luck this weekend but it is a topic of interest and at some stage a whole lot of new investors will hear of us and join the train. Last couple of months flushed concerned and original ERIN mining investors out - eg when we traded massive volume and hit 3 cents. The buyers then we're me and and others interested in the future of the business. New shareholders, new direction and new leaders. From here we should see new highs on a weekly basis. I will continue to buy regardless of the price as it will continue to grow over the next year purely on its potential regardless what $ it makes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.005(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $13.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 28.5¢ $99 347

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14314 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.