CNB 4.82% 39.5¢ carnaby resources limited

Thanks for coming on board JV much appreciated post.I am a long...

1. 552 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 277
    Thanks for coming on board JV much appreciated post.

I am a long term holder and have been accumulating on the share price drop. I attended the AGM a few months ago and I'm happy to email you word for word what the Board of directors said in regards to where they believe the company will be.

The reason for the share price drop and the panic from some of these new Hot Copper posters is a few things.

Mental health would be the main issue. far more common in men. The pandemic would have caused a lot of financial stress on people and family's.

Most people unfortunately live pay check to pay check and would have had taken there 20k super out gamble it on Stocks. When the price slightly drops or media release an announcement these new investors freak out and panic sell, then abuse our once lovely CNB thread.

The best advice I can give to these emotional investors is keep your thoughts and opinion to your self and friends. Do not get emotionally attached to the $$ it will only cripple you on making the right decision.

patience is the key and if you don't have any I suggest seeing someone for advice on how to become patient in investing in the ASX.

if you live in Perth or Sydney which I have just arrived I am more than happy to sit down and help.

once again these board of directors have huge skin in the game with an already proven track record. I guarantee that they won't fail.

share price between $1-$2 in Feb 2021

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.