get rid of no fault divorce, page-101

1. 10,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 447
    Hi Debono, yes mate you are right I trade full time now. So in that respect I am working mate. I used to be a real estate agent for 15 years mate. Good job except you have to work 7 days a week 16 hours a day if you do it right.

Mind you not complaining my folks were market gardeners next to that it is a cake walk i.e. they really worked. The good thing about being either a stock broker or real estate agent is it "exposes" you to assets at a young age.

So I started buying property at about 21. Actually to be honest I could be a year out I don't remember anymore...lol. In those days you could buy positively geared stuff that just sat there.

You just got a letter from work stating what your projected income should be...lol. Anyway I bought a few and at the height of the boom I sold some of them and paid the rest off. Now I get a decent rental income.

Hence I “retired” myself and do trading full time. Plus my wife prefers me to be around so worked out well. I will say though I live (unlike my wife hehehe) a very simple life mate. I don’t need much.

So I drive old second hand cars etc. My wife tells me she wishes I would buy a decent car and some decent clothes so I stop looking like I am unemployed…lol. But coming from a tin shed on the market garden I think it is a waste.

And she makes up for the two of us hehehe. Anyway Debono, I hope that answers the question mate. BTW I am amazed at how many friendly people are around on HC. I never used to post as much but glad I do now.

HC is actually a very nice place full of very nice people. It’s my privilege to get to chat to you all. As I said who needs friends with so many friendly people on HC. BTW good luck today mate I hope you make a bundle.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.