Get rid of Tenancy blacklists, page-50

1. 25,577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    As a disclosure
    One of the hats I have worn was as a Real Estate Agent and I handled hundreds / thousands of properties mainly low to middle value over 20+ years and I never had a tenant trash a property and I never had rent o/due and when I did an inspection with white gloves and they were dirty the fur would fly

I also have an agreement with the landlords that it was at my discretion to get work done as needed at his cost out of the rent money immediately it was required, after three quotes were obtained, I also had the best maintenance workers at my beck and call and they did budget priced jobs as they got paid on delivery of the invoice without question

Consequently all properties were better cared for and in better condition than when first rented as the tenants all did work on them, I was not the only one with this system but we were small in number

People who pay a property manager to manager their property and get work done are simply lazy and stupid, it's money down the drain,, and the property suffers as the PM does not care about the quality of the tenant, just get it rented at the quickest, least amount of work and as the PM does not know their job they can't advise the L/L on the law and proper procedure , so they take money by deception and IMHO lots of secret commissions
    Last edited by kingpins: 12/04/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.