PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

get rid of them, page-114

1. 717 Posts.
    Buddy134....I do agree with that scenario and would save a lot of Chinese wispers....on with mining with agreed payback terms,

BUT..in saying that, selling IO in the market place is NOT easy. We have to find end users with the right facilities who want our particular product... however, WE DO HAVE A LOT OF INTERESTED PARTIES, DO WE NOT?

I still feel the deal was done with a little bit of financial desperation...and OTHER interested parties would be fully aware of this NOW.

Even though the Chinese have stalled at the finish line, the manangement of PLV should be held to account for this as well. They picked the client, after conducting due diligence on them and OTHER interested parties. on professional knowledge, they went with the clients in question.

The lawyers took over and established an agreement between parties of which IMO, was far to big and cumbersome. 19.9% of holdings did not sit well with me and will come back to bite us!!

The SP is lagging terribly for various past reasons, of which PLV has accepted responsibility, because at the end of the day, it isn't anyone elses fault.

The current management have done a great job in the drilling phase - JORC - and establishing land rights agreements, BUT do we have the current people in place to take it that last 100mtrs?? What I mean by that, is a great right hand person with Asian negotiating experience,
    to support the current CEO. Tony has exceptional professional credibility and mining knowledge.

The other concern was that my investment was based on the IRVINE Island project....then with the SP at all time lows, along comes Cockatoo Island, a complete new direction, with Irvine hardly mentioned. That is a concern for me, as it leaves me well underwater, along with many others, invested in a project that I wasn't really interested in.

Is the Irvine Island delayed indefinately?
    Has the drilling program finished?
    Is there any work being carried out on Irvine?
    Cash burn rate?
    Tasmanian asset sale/farmout?
    Environmentally friendly drilling platform - sales?
    EPA approval....how long is a piece of string

We have the land rights agreement
    We have the IO
    GREAT, we have a Golden Gecko award and a set of steak knifes

We don't have money
    We don't have the facilities
    We don't have EPA approval
    We don't have a buyer for our product

Cheers....a worried investor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.