PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

Well insaf,Just in case you haven't read it as yet. Just have a...

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Well insaf,

Just in case you haven't read it as yet. Just have a good read of my previous post. IMHO all of the rest is just crap. Current and previous trends, Somalia, FA and TA's. What next. In one of the other Forums (CDU and AKA can confirm or deny that) we even have a poster that keeps on going back to the Fuhrer and talks about World War 3 which is all to blame the current sp there as well. Is that was desperation does to some investors when the price of a share is not at the level they anticipated??

Just save my post and, also please save yours as well for future references.

I know that I am guessing, but so are you. Just like going to the races and have a punt. The favourite does not always win, does it?? There are times that the 100 to 1 shot comes up and upset the apple cart, and everyone wished that they were on it.

The winner is not declared until the winning horse has gone past the finishing line, and many suprise packs come out at times to upset the billy cart times and times again.

Just learn to relax mate, and wait until the eggs have all hatched. We will then do the final head count. After all, until the due date of the hatching is over no one can tell if the eggs are rotten or still good.

Patience mate. Patience. Don't throw the baby out with the bath water.

I feel quite confident that Tony and his associates executives and Directors are working behind the scene to come up with a solution that will help the PLV cause and us shareholders. Think about how much skin has Tony got in this thing, and you will realise that he will do as much as possible to make it come good.

It is of no use whatsoever jumping the gun and assuming what may happen if we haven't been told of what the next step will be in regard to PLV. To be doing so, it is a little too premature and invariably will cause undue stress.

As they say, don't try to cross the bridges before you get to them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.