PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

get rid of them, page-19

1. 46,597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8730
    Firstly let me say commiserations Tony and I dont believe its your fault how this has played out.

I Posted an article from EIM Capital that included Sundance and Pluton and I was lampooned as a downramper because it was 8 months old. I stated that I thought the article was even more relevant today given the huge reduction in the PLV market cap since the article was written.

This is the modus operandi of the Chinese not only are they doing it to small resource companies like PLV they are buying up huge tracts of our farmland, dairies etc.

The Chinese government look 20, 30 years down the road while our limp wristed green puppet rule prime minister can see no further than the next election.

Honestly Tony these Pr@%*S have shown their hand why would you want to get in bed with them now - Starve them out let them sit there with whatever current shareholding they have and get on the Blower to Twiggy or Gina or Marius or anyone else. Maybe you should have stuck with JTC as I believe at least the japanese our mostly honourable in their business dealings.

I agree with Hwill - mothball the thing if you have to don't let these idiots get back to the table and while your at it punt the new board member sheila out the door .

Hoot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.