PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

get rid of them, page-20

1. 240 Posts.
    Things have gotten very interesting (or scary)! Some things to consider IMO:
    1) Tony probably wont recommend a cheap TO because of his loyalty to the Native Land Holders
    2) If Tony rejects the Chinese and goes with Plan B share price may still stay down because Timeone will start selling out of the stock at around 35c or would want a premium from the new buyer which would be hard to justify right now!

My gut feel says that on the 11th hour the chinese have said that they will issue cash at market rate in order to enter some tough negotiations with PLV. Tony has rejected that offer and now they are at the negotiation table.

My view is that Tony has very little choice but to offer the Chinese a discount but in return take all the money before we come out of suspension. We cant sit here waiting for tranche 10! However if he does that we may enter a capital raising to cover the outstanding funds or Irvine plans get delayed!

Then hopefully PLV management can use their marketing skills to generate institutional interest and raise stock price.

All in all I see a bumpy road ahead unless we can pull a rabbit out of the hat over the next few days!

The only optimistic comment I have right now is...lets hope this is a real left field strategy to get a cheaper acquisition value for Cockatoo!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.