PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

get rid of them, page-25

1. 4,327 Posts.
    Folks all I want to see is a stronger share price.

We cannot turn back the clock here. Its pointless and futile trying to get even with anyone or putting a project in mothballs just to spite another party.

Does that serve you and your investment? Probably not.

Take ego right out of this equation.

Its great to see the anger and disappointment here - its sends yet 'another' message to PLV.

But lets not throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Lets get deals signed and delivered that give us what we want:

Shareholder value demonstrated in a strong share price.

The great thing here is that Timeone and SS&T have really shown us their true intentions, business ethics and general approach.
    They do not have the respect of the current shareholders..not associated with them that is.

Hard ball time perhaps? Maybe. They just might want this project/s a lot more than we and PLV think.

The PLV assets are there. They are currently worth around 40 million MC.If Cockatoo is secured it strengthens the valuation with or without Timeone.

The value is there. The IO is there. And i'm hoping the negotiations now start turning 'finally' in PLV's favour.

Takeover? A distinct possibility for those who are now perhaps seeing a real bargain asset.

"Strong interest" in PLV from third parties i'd assume is still strong???????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.