PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

get rid of them, page-28

1. 376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Agree ST but management selected these turkeys so does this reflect on managements or their inability to read the true intentions of Timeone? Or is it another case of oh well not their fault how could they know? Because i think Timeone have given a few tells over the last 12 months!

Do you think Timeone has miscalculated and expected to get all concessions at the 11th hour? I am sure they expected to bully PLV but if that failed they would have gone back to terms agreed therefore it is safe to say they have an agenda and plan of their own which is yet to be fully revealed. That or they are completely hapless and paid at 35c only to muck it all up at the finish line? Not likely IMO.

T/O is something that must be considered this is how it has happened with others following a similar course. Might not happen overnight but if plan B is weak surely that opens the door. Far to say a lot of investors will be running out of patience not to mention considerable paper losses.

Glad they didnt bend over but lets not forget they still might as its all a big unknown.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.