BRK 0.00% 1.1¢ brookside energy limited

get rid she, page-3

1. 487 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    you tell me, we should at breaking through 1.4c resistance line now if brk is doing how they were doing 1 yr ago. because they fk around this whole yr for jewell. now we are o.9c which i believe it is a fair for what has happened. i have not sold any my share yet, because i am in brk for 2yrs, my average is low. because their announce really pissed me off, so i express my feeling in the public form. many people may say dont be too much rational, company is good. well, it is not. normally david will release an interview with proactive investor when brk release a milestone. i have not seen any vedio being made yet. it is a very important at this stage, brk wanna be operator and finally they sort out the funding. apparently, it is not a milestonr announce, it us acutally a bomb that killed 5 month expectation. investor dont like uncertainty.

look at the tank attack over thr weekend. it is that bad ? it is. but both america and saudi has adquate oil reserve to fill the gap. it may take 1 week to clean and 3 weeks to rebuilt ghe processor. if you really look into the technical part of this problem, it can be easily fixed. the problem or lets say the reason cause this jump of oil price is uncertainty which cause the tension among oil supplier in middle east. is gonna be a regional wars? in a nutshell, brk is going no where, if they certain the uncertianty. once we are certain, investor will buy up and have a projection and vaulation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $20.69K 1.829M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 38655196 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 9878349 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.