BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Thanks for the heads up honestjoe, howzatmate, Futurenotset,...

1. 15 Posts.
    Thanks for the heads up honestjoe, howzatmate, Futurenotset, AndyJ, rroberts et al. I have just sold ALL my BLR for a tidy profit and jumped on board AGS. Thanks for bringing AGS to my attention.

Consider the following regarding AGS:

- the initial JORC will come in at around 20,000t
    - give or take a bit, it does NOT matter since this area is less than 0.4sqkm. The zone of mineralisation is some 10sqkm (and growing). The upside potential is absolutely MASSIVE and numerous high grade hits will not be included in this initial JORC!
    - Heathgate will go all out in drilling B4M this year
    - the fact that they are focusing so heavily on B4M is telling. The grades are outstanding -- they (heathgate) want B4M producing as soon as possible.
    - B4M is in close proximity to the existing infrastructure of Beverley - near term production will happen.
    - Alliance will be one of the few who will be in production to benefit from the escalating U308 prices over the next 5 years or so.

....all this and you also have Warrina (IOCGU) and Maldon. I cant believe this one slipped under the radar!

BLR is still very much a long shot. Yes, there are cents to be made in this market, but at the end of the day.....look at the big picture.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.