WCU 0.00% 23.5¢ white canyon uranium limited

Im Really Surprised some here are calling this a Punt, I guess...

1. 558 Posts.
    Im Really Surprised some here are calling this a Punt, I guess some people will never get it.

They will be mining the Stuff at the end of this month

That is extremely significant just in itself.

Its totally a no Brainer in my option, Ive already double my money because I got my timing right and did my own research but WCU is still only just beginning as a company, just over a month ago this was a very illiquid company, now there are very large volumes following into this company for very good reason, the signs are very clear, the company is making higher highs and higher lows on very significant volume, The share register is also tightly held. Every company pulls back to wash out Profit takers from time to time before moving forward, with a tight register these pull backs will be reduced to a degree, the company has been promoting itself in Canada also, Foreign money will start following into the stock competing with those who try to buy. Like always those who get set early in the Picture and hold will do the best, look at PDN from 2003 to 2007, the beginning, I bet most investors who got in early in 2003 sold out way too soon, The options offer excellent leverage and are especially powerful if held for the longer term outlook, there is significant time to expiry to allow the option leverage to work. Uranium Prices are just coming off the Bottom offering further leverage for those getting set now.

DYOR this is not advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.