FGE 0.00% 91.5¢ forge group limited

get shorter - still 2xnta, page-42

1. DSD
    15,761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    It's early september and FGE has just spiked to above $5.50 after FY results. Immediately starts drifting down and by end October it's $4.10 and suddenly suspended. 4 weeks later suspension lifted and almost overnight SP plunges to close just above 50c after hitting 30cents!!! Vols explode to 100x daily average for prior 6 months! FGE confirms Roy Hill contract and Blackrock anns a substantial holding and within space of a few days SP leaps to $1.90 b4 closing at 1.75. Vols remain huge but less than during collapse. Retail holders don't know if they are Arthur or Martha. Then as we enter the new yr SP suddenly plunges a full 40%. Does anyone know what will happen over next month with FGE? I doubt it.

Very hard for holders to know what decision to make esp after missing opportunity to bail at around $1.80. Questions i would ask: Is management competent?, what did blackrock pay?, is Roy Hill going to be very profitable or were contracts squeezed?, is FGE is shape to continue quoting into an ultra competitive tender mkt?, will mines etc award FGE big contracts after seeing rocky financial shape of the contractor? For those not holding it's easier to look elsewhere at companies with higher degree of certainty. But my guess is that should FGE regain the 1.75-1.80 mark sellers will come in a rush.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.