LYC 0.16% $6.29 lynas rare earths limited

ooh the party is over and I am too late to join the heated...

1. tyz
    13 Posts.
    ooh the party is over and I am too late to join the heated conversations here..

Maybe it is wise to check the LYC threads from the very beginning on this forum. You would see that LYC management never tell the truth from the beginning. When did they expect the production started? When did they expect the full production started? Some experienced people here said those dates are not possible, as well as putting in their own realistically estimated dates instead. It was treated as Aussie bashing (by experienced Aussies themselves, of course). Funny how things turns out..

Look at the whole business realistically, no matter what happens to LYC, the big woo-ners of this idea (Japanese companies) are the big winners here. If LYC Project succeed, rare earth product price down, they are the big winner as biggest users of rare earth products. If LYC Project failed, which is unlikely caused by lack of technology, and more likely caused by cost of production exceeds product prices (price of rare earth is lower), they are still the big winner. Which I suspect is why LYC board has to bluff big lies ahead, all the time -- the existence of the project is not to become economical, but to push down the rare earth price....

Maybe I get too excited after too much beer this afternoon, that I can't resist to tell you that LYC is something I always avoid. Sometimes I looked like a fool when the price is rising so rapidly, but my stubbornness saved me from those star stock's ruins..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.29
Change
0.010(0.16%)
Mkt cap ! $5.879B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.39 $6.39 $6.25 $15.56M 2.471M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 16021 $6.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.32 18021 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.