LYC 0.30% $6.76 lynas rare earths limited

Yeah I hear ya..I do wonder though when apparently the pipe...

1. 1,529 Posts.
    Yeah I hear ya..I do wonder though when apparently the pipe program has been completed what the hold up is with production..

Only other thing is human capital really isn't it??

And its not an ethnic thing, I think they are useless regardless of their race.

Good things aren't cheap and cheap things aren't good.

Get them all in a line, fire them and be done with it, admit they are useless as nuts on a cow and get the thing working.

And maybe line up the PR people as well, they have got to be the dumbest PR people in the known universe IMO...

And then there is the board....and management....hell fire the cleaner while we are at it.

Get Nick to chuck us the million bucks cash grab back so we can fund redundancies, then make that tool redundant also...

Yep a good chemical engineer would be good but I thought we hired a good one.....oh well fire them also.

At the moment we are scratching for capital (good release PR-NOT) and we are paying all of these boffins for what???

They cannot even tell us straight how much is being produced each month or sales for that matter.

Too bad. If I gotta sit here and grin and bear it then share the pain I say.

OUT with the lot of em...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.76
Change
0.020(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $6.318B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.76 $6.81 $6.72 $16.83M 2.487M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 9162 $6.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.78 5455 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.