Plane Taking Scotty To Washington DC For Photo Ops Makes...

1. 29,484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Plane Taking Scotty To Washington DC For Photo Ops Makes Emergency Landing In Hawaii

Plane Taking Scotty To Washington DC For Photo Ops Makes Emergency Landing In Hawaii — The Betoota Advocate

The nation’s fleeing Prime Minister has reportedly just had a big scare.

Heading across the Pacific to take some photos with the US President, Scott Morrison’s plane has reportedly been forced to make an emergency landing.

While more than halfway across the ocean on a trip he didn’t really need to go on, Morrison’s special RAAF jet was forced to land on one of the islands in the Hawaiin archipelago.

It’s yet to be revealed what the exact reason for the emergency landing was, with the Prime Minister refusing to provide more detail on the ‘engine fault.’

“Let me tell you, it certainly put a scare right up me,” said the Prime Minister of a nation in lockdown, who is busy researching submarines and flying around the world.

“Might need a Kona to settle the nerves I reckon.”

“And it’s getting on, so I guess I’ll just pull up at the resort for the night and see how we go.”

The trip comes at a time when his premiers frantically try and figure a way out of lockdown, while the Prime Minister disappears from the job for at least 3 weeks with a fortnight of quarantine waiting for him on his return.

“Give me a break, I had this meeting booked in ages ago,” said Morrison when asked about whether he really needed to go and get photos with a guy who can’t remember his name.

“But, it would be a shame if we couldn’t sort these engine issues out. We hate to have to ‘work’ from Hawaii for a few days,” he laughed.

“Whoops.”

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.