Get Stuffed ScoMo, page-308

1. 42,729 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    I agree with you... but I've been working on this for a great many years after many disappointments with various political parties. Parties have always been considered the way for collective action - funny phrase that "collective action"... if the righty rights thought they were involved in collective action they would be appalled - to change "the system"... superiority in numbers and all that. But meanwhile we just keep swinging left to right and back again with no real progress being made.

I was once(twice) a member of the Democrats. The only centrist party at the time. Yet, after Natasha Stott-Despoja was beaten by Meg Lees, the party disintegrated into factions and "party politics". It was no bloody good. and it seemed my view was shared by many others - and then Meg Lees did the deal with Howard and the GST and the party quickly folded after that. I later joined the Greens, because I knew some people I respected as centrists but the Greens were even worse.

But good luck mate... enjoy the journey and ... I look forward to reading your updates.

cheers, Scott.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.