EMR 0.86% $3.53 emerald resources nl

get that rabbit and pull him out of the hat, page-7

1. 2,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Malcolm, No one can really say for sure which way things are headed, but to make your $4800 back on 6k you'll have to wait until the sp goes to 36c. I honestly think it could have gone to 30c if the SB drill went ahead as planned in April/May and on top of the new App. venture. With a bit of ongoing success in WV, Kentucky etc, no more dilution to raise capital (??) and SB coming in August it could certainly head that way. I'd say theres more chance of that than the opposite. There might be a bit of a cap on the sp as some of the guys that converted cheap oppies but couldn't entrely afford to hold them for long try and make a few % on the 1c difference for a while... thats speculation on my part.. but I'm holding my heads even though i'm sitting on 110% profit and don't think i'm being greedy holding on until cap gains reduction kicks in.

Also i'd suggest not going through an offline broker. Cheaper and if you spend a little more time online tracking your portflio you might have a better chance of getting out of 16c oppies earlier. That said I missed out on some major oportunities on the oppies over the last couple of weeks because I was greedy lol. I just wouldn't trust a broker over doing your own research and keeping track of your own stock.. and certainly not paying them 3-4 times more per trade.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.53
Change
0.030(0.86%)
Mkt cap ! $2.313B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.64 $3.67 $3.49 $40.30M 11.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 37322 $3.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.53 57046 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.