BBI 0.00% $3.98 babcock & brown infrastructure group

The AFR today said George Batsakis of Hastings (7% of BEPPAs)...

1. 462 Posts.
    The AFR today said George Batsakis of Hastings (7% of BEPPAs) suggested 10c to 15c per EPS as potential upside for EPS holders on the sale of AETD assets.

If Hastings have formed this view then suggest BBI should be able to demonstrate it too.

If the value is there for EPS holders and you want the YES vote then it is time for BBI to get the numbers out.

And if BBI believe the numbers then why not guarantee at least 10c and include it in the offer and pay it out with the dividend payment on 25 November.

The new offer would then become 53c + possibly 5c (based on Hastings 15c) + $? potential upside from the PIGs.

Or even better IMO lock in the 15c to offer 58c (and keep any balance from the AETD sale) which is cleaner all round.

Both are far superior offers to the current 43c + $? from AETD sale + $? potential upside from the PIGs.

The new offers would get my YES vote and I expect would be very tempting to any others considering a NO vote. It would certainly make them relook at their strategy.

C'mon BBI - If you are serious then it is time to act.

holding BEPPs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.