CLE 0.00% 0.1¢ cyclone metals limited

get the feeling something big is going on!!!, page-12

1. 1,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 178
    This sounds to much like hot air to hold up the price but one thing I can be sure of and a look at any chart will show that the best selling has been ahead of each failed Q Copper ipo and only one week before the last one TS said it all looks good that was BS.
    And when asked about a large holder getting out the reply was yes a insto was getting out funny no change in holder notice.

Another is the trades that started last week as many as 33% of trades that sold and bought from 44c to $14.00 trades most with XT this could have been in house trades one of the big boys playing with your stock to push the price up.

And we can be sure that 2 people new ahead of the ipo flop TS and his person in Patersons I would love to see just how much has been made out of this.

As CFE holders have deliverd on there part ie 2,000,000 shares for doing a great job to TS and only a lot of talk so far and none of it to the ASX just media.

There is a lot to be proven and you cant keep talking up the past sale the facts are clear and all are wating for the payback not another sell off.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.